Hi guys, today I am going to discuss about balancing between carbs, proteins and fat in our daily diet. No one has the knowledge that these 3 ingredients plays the vital role for gaining or loosing weight.
We are more confused on what to eat and how to eat. How to make the balance between these 3 main ingredients,
Which food works best for you and how much of it you should be eating, has always been a struggle to understand. Balancing of these 3 ingredients and being really smart with their consumption is the key to sustainable fat loss.
The recommended percentage of the three magic ingredients would be 40-50% of fat, 25-35% with good carbs and the rest from proteins.
If you consume 50% from fat, you loose about 300 calories. Which is more than a high carb diet without working out.
There is bad fat, good fat and then you have delicious fat which helps you burn fat.
Are you starting a day with a piece of fruits or a whole wheat bread ? These all come under carbohydrates. Instead of carbs, start your day with fat.
The following are some Fat related food (Good Fat) that you can add to your diet.
- Olive Oil
- Dark Chocolate
- Nut Butter
- Coconut Oil
If you are starting your day with a coffee or tea, Just replace that with this delicious Butter coffee, and see the change you get in your body and in your day.
Butter Coffee – Balancing your day
How to do butter coffer :
- One table spoon of Unsalted butter
- Hot Water
- One table spoon of Organic Instant Coffee
Blend it all together to start your morning fresh.
- This will increase your energy.
- Gives clarity in thinking.
- provide your body with a new stimulus.
Proteins consumption is also very important for body growth, maintenance and energy. In a day 20% should come from proteins.
The most important tip to remember about Protein intake is, it helps in weight loss. Its has the ability to reduce appetite and reduction in calorie intake.
The following are the food with protein’s in it
- Whole Egg
- Chicken brest
- Greek Yogurt (Un-flavoured)
- Tofu (Panner)
There are many recipes that are available by adding the proteins as main ingredients.
How to Prepare Scrambled Egg
- Beat 3-4 eggs in a bowl
- Now heat the pan and add some butter in it.
- Pour the batter in the pan and cook on low flame.
- Don’t just toss it regularly, toss is occasionally so that you can see the fluffiness.
- Now start platting with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Whole eggs provide significant amount of good proteins.
- It is good source of iron and vitamin b12.
- And potentially packed with vitamin D.
Most of the food we consume have carbohydrates, for example the rice we intake daily have the glucose levels. And which increases the blood sugar level.
The healthy intake of carbohydrates helps to keep your blood sugar level balancing. This also helps you from feeling hungry very often.
The following are the some food rich in carbohydrates and must have in your regular diet.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brown Rice
- Beans and lentils
- Chia Seeds
We have many recipes to prepare for a best lunch or dinner. One recipe that you can add as your daily lunch recipe is
Sweet potato veggies with Avocado mash
How to prepare the recipe :
- Add some coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Now add sliced sweet potatoes, carrots and zucchini.
- Add salt and sesame seeds both black and white.
Avocado Mash :
- Mashed avocado
- lemon juice
Fat verses Carbs – For Balancing diet
- Having fat as a first thing in the morning helps in stable blood sugar level.
- And your insulin becomes balanced.
- Which eventually decreases your sugar craving
One awesome and final thing about Balancing fats and carbs is, if you have this consistently over a period of time. Your body switches form carb dependent to fat adapted.
Follow all the process, because you can only make this happen.
Be healthy and keep smiling 🙂